Persistent seeks positive impact by promoting carbon-neutral economic development. Therefore we specifically track our impact key performance indicators (KPIs) in the areas of sustainable environment, economic development, gender equality, job creation, and access to energy.
We want our impact indicators to reflect these values, while simultaneously being aligned with the interests of our stakeholders. We also seek a balance between our own KPIs – customized to our needs – and standardized metrics. It is critical for us to keep a pragmatic balance between thoroughness and pragmatism, therefore we make an effort to keep the collection of our KPIs simple and consistent.
Persistent decided to participate in the 2x Challenge to actively promote gender equality, both as a company and working together with our portfolio companies for a common goal. We have a high female share within the company across our ranks and have set our goal for 100% of our future investments to qualify for 2X.
- 612660 Total number of installations Click here to learn more
- 577098 Households powered Click here to learn more
- 9208 Businesses powered Click here to learn more
- 1179432 Total tons of CO2 equivalent avoided overall excluding TECH companies Click here to learn more
- 4910910 Lives improved excluding TECH companies Click here to learn more
- 14744 Direct jobs created Click here to learn more
- 3980 Female employees Click here to learn more
- 52 Women in management Click here to learn more
- 15 Women in executive management Click here to learn more
- 36527414 Cost savings in USD for households only if PAYG Click here to learn more
- 3746822 Cost savings in USD for business customers Click here to learn more
- 2 See our impact publications Click here to learn more