Backed by international investors, and headquartered out of Switzerland, candi is a leading, professionally managed, fast growing organization focused on commercial and industrial (C&I) rooftop solar PV power projects in Asia and Africa. The company aims to unlock the vast potential of solar for SMEs in emerging markets and thus sits at the crossroads between innovation in technology and finance.
The company is looking to recruit an ambitious and energetic person who will help candi to lead the
revolution of solar for SMEs. Given that candi is taking solar into a new realm with a new set of tools, the role will require creativity, innovation and a new way of thinking about credit risk. The person will have oversight across various credit related aspects of the company, will take the lead in helping to shape the company’s overall credit strategy and will ultimately be tasked with the fundamental goal of creating the most effective tools to balance portfolio quality and cost.
This is a unique opportunity to join a seasoned team of professionals at a relatively early stage of setting up a new venture, and thereby help to mould the company’s strategy and growth prospects.
- Designing and implementing streamlined credit profiling tools for candi’s SME client base
- Designing and implementing the tools to monitor, manage and ensure the quality of candi’s assets as well as client collection efficiency
- Creating KPIs and reporting frameworks to track receivables quality in an intelligent and dynamic way
- Working closely with IT to ensure all processes and tools are fully integrated into the company’s automated IT ecosystem
- Demonstrate leadership skills, collaborate with high-performance local work teams
- Regular travel to South Asia and within Africa will be required, as well as Europe
- Location: Zurich
Given that the role will be dynamic and require significant innovation, the required experience is not prescriptive however a background in some combination of corporate banking, rating agencies, credit analysis, equipment finance, accounting etc. is likely to be most relevant (ideally with an SME tilt).
Whilst we always balance the pros and cons of our candidates’ profiles, as a company we tend to put more emphasis on motivation, intellect, and a ‘get-it-done’ attitude than years behind the desk and stamps in the passport. Our sector is evolving quickly and the ability to learn quickly and adapt is imperative to success.
Ultimately, we are looking for someone to not only get the job done, but to grow and succeed together with us and our business – ideally whilst having some fun along the way!
Interested candidates should send a short email and resume to email@example.com.